Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hello!

Being a recent college graduate, I have found that my free time has increased at a terrifying rate. Mix that in with living at home, and trying to be an actor, there is not much for me to do but wait for auditions and watch a lot of movies.

Now, those of you who know me know my love for movies and my penchant for either ripping one to pieces or overly touting one as "the best movie ever." So I figured, "what better way for me to get use out of a creative writing minor than to write movie reviews?" So here I am.

I'll be reviewing any new film I see as well as occasionally writing about old movies that I particularly love. I hope you take a look and enjoy, and hey, maybe I can even save you $10.

I'll be starting with a review of the new horror film, The Conjuring.

Enjoy!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment